Bill Luke Auto Group
Chrysler Certified Tech
Chrysler Certified Service Technician $30+ per flat rate hour full time
Sign on bonus and relocation assistance information available at interview
Every employee with Bill Luke Automotive Group is absolutely critical to our success. The Bill Luke Automotive Group has been a family-owned and operated business for over 90 years. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
Bill Luke CJDR is in need of experienced, qualified technicians. Having vehicles to work on is never a problem here and we are looking for motivated technicians with Chrysler Certification (level 2 or higher)
Arizona largest and busiest shop, average tech efficiency 105% Average technician tenure 15+ years.
We do not run out of work, when others are slow we are still turning cars.
The largest FCA service facility
Porter's bring cars to Technicians, Competitive Pay, Busy shop for all makes and models.
Bill Luke Chrysler is the largest dealership in the state of AZ under one roof. We see 100-150 cars daily through our service drive.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 90 days
- 401k after 1 year
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation after one year
- Free Employee Health Clinic on site
- Employee Discounts - on purchase of new and used cars and service on personal vehicles
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have own tools
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Must have clean driving record & valid driver's license
- Must be 21 and over with at least 3 years driving experience
- Ability to drive a stick shift is a plus
- Must be at least Chrysler Level 2 Certified
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour