Bill Luke Auto Group
AUTO BODY REPAIR TECH
Experienced Body Man Needed
150-200+ flagged hours per 2 week pay period (average of 170 hours) !!
$45k - $100k potential per year
**(ALSO Helper Needed hours and compensation TBD)
We are looking for an experienced Auto Body Tech. Flat rate $19.50/hour. Every employee with Bill Luke Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success. The Bill Luke Automotive Group has been a family-owned and operated business for over 90 years. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
Compensation : $19.50 Flat rate hours. Full time There is never a shortage of work !
Hours: Shop hours 8:00am -5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 90 days
- 401k after 1 year
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Free Employee Health Clinic on site
- Employee Discounts - on purchase of new and used vehicles and service on personal vehicles
- On going company paid training and certifications for the right candidate
- Friendly climate controlled working environment
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind
- Makes decisions on repair vs replacement considering safety, cost and cycle time
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders
- Participates in all required safety meetings
- Files, grinds and sands repaired surfaces using power tools and hand tools.
- Strong automotive background
- Able to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Self motivated
- Ability to use frame machine and pulling equipment (Chief and Genesis experience is a plus)
- Must have knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer
- Certification in body repair preferred
- I-CAR, ASE or Manufacturer certifications is a benefit
- Skills in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Must have 3-5 years experience and own tools
- Able to complete light to heavy repairs including structural work.
- Able to repair steel, aluminum, fiberglass, composite and plastic materials to manufacture and industry standards.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Must be 21 or over with at least 3 years driving experience